jhatpat new connection .uppcl jhatpat connection bill payment. Uttar Pradesh power corporation limited new connections. UPPCL new connection fees & check Status by name.
Jhatpat Connection Yojana is being run by Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited to get New Bijli Connection in Uttar Pradesh, New Electricity Connection is available very quickly in this scheme, let’s apply online for New Connection and check the Connection Status.
UPPCL Jhatpat Connection Scheme
Pradesh New Bijli Connection Apply For the convenience of uppcl.org website is being run by Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited so that the citizens of the state can now easily get New Electricity Connection done. Through this website, citizens can easily get information about their electricity connection, and the status of the electricity connection application sitting at home.
running in Uttar Pradesh. Jhatpat Connection Yojana Earlier, citizens had to visit the Electricity Department many times for electricity connection, but now it is not like that, now you can go to any nearest public service center. You can apply for your new electricity connection and if you know how to use the internet yourself, you uppcl.org can apply yourself by visiting the website of
UPPCL jhatpat Overview
|Scheme Name||uppcl jhatpat connection|
|Who Started||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited|
|Benefit||Online New Connection Apply Service|
|Apply New Connection||Click Here|
|Check Status||Click Here|
- UP Ration Card List
- E Shramik Card Registration 2023
- How to check electricity bill from mobile
- MNSSBY 2023: Mukhyamantri Swayam Sahayata Bhatta Yojana
Documents Required for Instant Connection
- Aadhaar Card
- Land Papers Like House Rent Slips,
- House Tax Slip, House Number, Khasra Number
- Mobile Number
How To Apply Jhatpat New Connection Online?
can apply online for New Connection under jhatpat connection Yojana as mentioned below-
- First of all, you have to go to its official website, search on Google for jhatpat connection and you will get some results like this Will come openly
- Here you have Registration / Registration to click on the option Here you write your name, date of birth, mobile number, and the given captcha code to click on the Register option by
- An SMS will come on the mobile given by you, in which your Login ID and Password will be written and now you have to log in.
- front UPPCL New Connection Apply of you, here you have to upload your information like name, district, photo, and residence information, and with this, you have to upload your Aadhaar card, and residence documents Next Step and click on
- the front Payment option will Registration Fees to pay the
- After this, the concerned officer will come to your residence and inspect, after inspection you will complete the further steps, after which your Connection Fees have to pay
In this way, you can apply for a new electricity connection online, after paying for the connection, you do not have to pay any fee, that is, if the meter installation officer demands some money from you, then you do not have to pay it.
If you do not get any kind of information while filling in the connection form, what information has to be filled in here, then you can get that information by calling the electricity department’s toll-free number 1912, apart from this, other information is also available here. are conducted.
UPPCL New Connection Check Status by Name
If you have recently got a new electricity connection and you want to check its status, then search Google for instant connection status, the website will open in front of you, here you have to write your login ID and password. And click on the Login button, and your Dashboard will open in front of you here Connection Status you can check your status by clicking on the
FAQ of New Jhatpat UPPCL Connection Question Answer?
Q1. What is Jhatpat Connection Scheme?
Under the Jhatpat Yojana, the citizens of the state can apply online for a new electricity connection and can get their electricity connection within 7 days.
Q2. How to pay for a new connection?
The fee charged for taking a new connection can be paid through Internet Banking, Debit Card, or UPI.
Q3. What are the documents required for a new connection?
Aadhaar card, mobile number, photo, land or residence papers.