Electricity is supplied by Uttar Pradesh uppcl – Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation, this company works to provide electricity to every house in the state. Many times we check our bijli bill because electricity meters are installed in every house so that payment can be taken on the electricity spent by you. For this, the officials of the company come to your homes and charge you for the electricity consumed by you from the bijli meter installed.
Whereas many times it happens that for some reason the electricity consumed in our electricity meter is not checked, due to which we do not know how much our electricity bill has been made and how to deposit it. Bill Kaise Check Kare from your mobile online payment is going to give information about how to make
How to check and pay electricity bill from mobile?
your Bjli Bill, read the procedure mentioned below carefully and check and deposit your electricity bill in the same way. Here we have given information about both urban and rural areas because the method of checking and depositing the electricity bill of both areas is different, first of all, we will talk about the rural area here.
How to check rural electricity bill?
- To check the electricity bill of citizens of rural areas, first of all, search in Google uppcl mpower, and its official website will open in front of you.
- Now a page will open in front of you like this, here you will have to write your 12-digit Bijli Account Number given Captcha Code and click on the option of Submit.
- Now a page will open in front of you where your outstanding electricity bill will appear and your name and electricity bill account number will appear.
- For more information about the electricity bill, View/Print Bill you can check your electricity bill by clicking on
- Now to pay this electricity bill, you have to click on the option of Pay Now and choose the payment option like Debit Card, Net Banking, UPI, etc.
In this way, you can collect your outstanding electricity bill.
How to check urban area electricity bill?
- To check the electricity bill of the citizens of the urban area, search in Google uppcl online bill payment and the website will appear in front of you.
- Now open this website, here you 10 digit Bijli Account Number will have to enter the captcha code given by writing
- Your outstanding electricity bill will appear in front of you, to pay this electricity bill, you can pay by clicking on the option of Pay Bill.
- In this way, citizens of urban areas and citizens of rural areas can check their electricity bills from mobile phones and deposit them while sitting at home so that their time can also be saved. For information about problems like electricity bill account number, and 1912 toll-free number you can get information by calling
get similar information and updates related to government schemes’ first official Telegram channel Join
FAQ’s Questions Related to Electricity Bill Answers
Q1. How to check the electricity bill from a mobile?
To check your electricity bill, go to this website, write your information and your electricity bill will appear in front of you.
Q2. How to know the electricity bill account number?
Your account is written in the old electricity bill submitted by you and if you are not getting it, then you can call its toll-free number 1912.
Q3. How to check rural electricity bill?
Rural citizens go to its official website to see their electricity bill, click on this link to go to the website and check your rural area electricity bill.